Litchfield Park’s annual Christmas in the Park celebration will be held on Saturday, December 7, 2013, from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. The free holiday celebration is being presented by Hilgers Orthodontics and Hilgers Pediatric Dentistry. Activities will include a hometown parade, live entertainment, pictures with Santa, Elf’s Alley, 12 tons of real snow, craft & food booths, and much more!
There are many ways for community members and organizations to get involved in Christmas in the Park:
- Participate in the parade. Your group can walk and/or drive a decorated float.
- Perform on stage. Local acts entertain festival goers throughout the day.
- Sell your arts & crafts. Our attendees look forward to shopping for unique holiday gifts.
- Set up a food booth. All of the activities offered are sure to work up some appetites!
- Provide an activity for kids and families, such as train rides, pony rides, and inflatables.
All applications are available online or in the lobby of the Litchfield Park Recreation Center (100 S. Old Litchfield Road). If you are interested, please submit the appropriate application on or before October 25, 2013.
For additional information about Christmas in the Park, including volunteer opportunities, please call Tricia at 623-935-9040 or email.